- Over 700 farmers and ranchers die in work-related accidents
- Another 120,000 agricultural workers suffer disabling injuries
from work-related accidents.
- Most of the 200-plus deaths among children on farms result
from being innocent bystanders or passengers on farm equipment.
- Please keep safety first in mind during the upcoming harvest
(Source: National Education Center for Agricultural Safety,
- Contaminated water is by far the largest environmental killer
worldwide with more than 5 millions deaths attributed to poor
(Source: World Health Organization)