1 large apple
¾ cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
4 packets Equal
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup uncooked oats
¼ cup flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon chopped pecans
1½ tablespoons low-fat (not non-fat) margarine
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Coat inside of 1-quart heat-proof baking dish with cooking spray.
- Peel and slice apple into dish. Add fresh or frozen blueberries and toss lightly.
- Combine cinnamon and sweeteners in mixing bowl. Sprinkle over fruit.
- In same mixing bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and pecans. Add margarine and mix with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit in baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or just until fruit juices bubble up on sides and in the middle of the dish.