Incubation and Embryology - University of Illinois
|Things to Learn
||Things to Do
| How to cook eggs
- Cook eggs for breakfast, lunch, dinner, salads, desserts and
- Make up your own favorite recipes which use eggs.
- Show and tell how to store and care for eggs to maintain quality.
- Show the various grades of eggs and describe what determines
the grade of an egg.
| Ways eggs are important to people's
- Create a collage showing several ways that eggs serve man Write
an egg recipe book.
- Describe several ways eggs are used in agricultural and medical
- Make a list of poultry organizations in your state.
| Careers in the egg and poultry industry.
- Consider careers that might be related to eggs or embryology
and list them. Attend career shows and exhibits to learn about opportunities
in poultry science.
- Look for college programs related to eggs and poultry in your
- Visit these colleges. Interview a hatcheryman, serviceman, producer,
grower or processor.
- Compare independent producers to integrated farms.