Chicken and White Bean Chili
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 14-½ ounce can chicken broth
- 1 4-½ ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 16-ounce can navy beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in a large pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often; cover, reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here