Double Corn Fiesta Casserole
- 1¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 11-ounce can Mexican corn
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 16-ounce can red beans in chili sauce
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 25 baked Tostitos chips
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 large Roma tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking up meat with side of spoon into small pieces. Stir in red beans in chili sauce and chopped green chilies. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture is well combined and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Spread tortilla chips in bottom of 8 x 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Spread beef mixture over chips, then top with cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here