Banana Chocolate Enchiladas
- 1 firm medium banana
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 flour tortillas (7-8 inches in diameter)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lite chocolate syrup
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine sugar, Splenda, and cinnamon.
- Peel banana and cut lengthwise in half. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Place 1 banana half on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle banana with cinnamon mixture, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Roll each tortilla around banana half. Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Bake about 7 minutes until starting to brown. Remove and place on serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here