Pineapple Salsa with Canned Pineapples
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (20 ounces), drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Juice of one fresh lime
- Combine and toss all ingredients except vinegar, oil and lime juice.
- Mix vinegar, oil and lime juice. Add to other ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here