- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1½ quart baking dish and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine 2 cups milk, chocolate, sugar, sugar substitute and margarine.
- Stir over medium heat until chocolate and margarine are melted. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, vanilla, cinnamon, and remaining 1 cup of milk.
- Stir in eggs then let the mixture stand for five minutes. Then pour into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension