- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking shet with nonstick spray.
- Separate 4 biscuits from package. Press or roll into a 5-inch diameter circle.
- Place 1/4 of drained chilies, 1/4 of drained tuna, and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese in center.
- Fold dough over, pinching to seal. Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, beat egg whites until stiff. Just before rolls come out of the oven, fold in egg yolks.
- Spoon egg mixture over rolls, covering them completely.
- Bake an additional 7 to 8 minutes until egg mixture is lightly browned.
- Serve with the salsa as topping.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension