This recipe can be put together ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to cook it.
Pizza Casserole - Makes six servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 32-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 11/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups uncooked noodles, such as Rotini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, break up ground beef and microwave on High for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is done. Drain meat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano and uncooked noodles.
- Cover dish and cook on High for 15 to 17 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir often during cooking. You can add water if mixture gets too dry.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top of noodle mixture and microwave for one minute or until cheese melts.