Can't get your grandkids to eat their veggies? Try this recipe for a quick dinner or tasty snack.
- 1 can reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 8-oz. package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup raw cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup raw carrots, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto crescent rolls.
- Top with the vegetables and cheese.