Did you know that eating fish could reduce your risk of heart disease? The American Heart Association recommends that we eat at least two servings of fish each week.
The tasty recipe below works well with halibut, salmon, cod or swordfish.
Tasty Oven Baked Fish
- 1 1/2 pound fish fillets
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray a shallow casserole with vegetable cooking spray and set aside.
- Wash fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place fish fillets in prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, red onion and dill weed. Spread mixture evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.