1 tablespoon margarine
1 tablespoon chicken broth
1 pound green cabbage (½ medium head), cut into ¼ inch strips
¼ teaspoon crushed thyme
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
Salt/pepper to taste
- Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add broth, then cabbage and thyme.
- Bring to a simmer; cover and continue simmering, stirring occasionally until cabbage is wilted but still bright green, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe Card: Print 3x5 | Print 4x6
Serving Size 8 servings, 1 serving = ½ cup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 22Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value
3% Total Fat 2g
0% Cholesterol 0mg
1% Sodium 33mg
1% Total Carbohydrate 2g
4% Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: