You may also like:
- 5 med. potatoes, about 6 cups, peeled, shredded, or 1 pkg. frozen hash browns
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup butter, cut up
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes* in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish with water.
- Cover and cook on high 10-12 minutes, or until steaming hot. If using frozen hash browns, cool them uncovered on low heat for 8 or 9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and add milk, salt, chives, and butter.
- Stir carefully, then stir in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Stir potatoes during cooking.
Recipe Card: Print 3x5 | Print 4x6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
14% Total Fat 9g
23% Sodium 550mg
10% Total Carbohydrate 31g
12% Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: