- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine and mix all ingredients in mixing bowl or food processor.
Makes 1 cup.
Besides using herb butters on meat and fish, try some on a baked potato or meat sandwiches.
Recipe Card: Print 3x5 | Print 4x6
Serving Size 1 cup (237g)
Servings Per Recipe 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1620Calories from Fat 1590
% Daily Value
271% Total Fat 176g
560% Saturated Fat 112g
Trans Fat 0g
160% Cholesterol 480mg
63% Sodium 1520mg
1% Total Carbohydrate 4g
4% Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: