3. People Portrait
- Making a collage of many kinds of people doing many different things
- Relating to others
- paper or posterboard
- markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- old magazines
What To Do
Look for pictures of all kinds of people, especially people of all ages doing all kids of things together. Glue all of the people pictures together to form a collage (a big picture).
You can do this project alone or in a small group. It is especially fun to do with an older friend or relative.
- Did you find pictures of old and young people doing things together?
- How may different things did you find older people doing?
- Did you find any pictures that represent something that you do or would do with an older person.