2. Helping A Person Who Has Vision Problems
- Discovering ways to help an older person who has vision problems
- Relating to others; problem solving and decision making
What To Do
List some things you can do to create a safe and comfortable environment for an older person who has vision problems.
- Make sure there is enough light in the room to see clearly.
- Make sure throw rugs are properly secured and toys or other objects are not in the way.
Now its your turn.
As you can see, there are many things you can do to help a person who has vision problems. Above all, it is important to be patient! Rushing older people only makes the situation worse for them.