Community Garden Toolkit
Are you interested in starting a community garden? Not sure where to start? We can help! The Community Garden Toolkit has everything you need to get started, along with links to a wide range of additional resources.
Upcoming GAPs Online Courses
Implementing Good Agricultural Practices is a 3-week web-based course intended to improve your understanding of GAPs to guide assessment of risks and implementation of practices to reduce risks on fresh produce farms. Taking this course will not result in your farm being "GAPs Certified". GAPs certification is done by a third party (e.g. USDA, Primus, Global GAP) and involves the successful completion of an on-farm audit.
- Sessions starting in July, September and October
Illinois Farmers Market Association Winter Webinar Series 2019-2020
- The Future of Farmers Markets: Building Collaborative Practices
- Inside Look at Successful Chef Demos at the Market
- Pollination Celebration: An Opportunity to connect to our environment, food system, and our community
- Applying the Expanded Cottage Food Act at your Market
- How does your farm display look to customers?
- Illinois Cottage food: New Laws, New food, New Businesses
Selling Through Food Hubs and Coops: A Growers Perspective
Maximizing Your Production: Succession and Companion Planting