These educational units are ideally suited for middle school aged learners, typically 6th through 8th grades.
- Livestock E-Quiz: Quizzes about dairy, beef, horses, sheep, and forages
Energy and Environment
- I Think Green: Youth investigate how living things interact with each other and with their environment
- Shake, Rattle, and Slide: Learn about the work of earthquakes, volcanoes, and glaciers; Spanish version available
- Tree House Weather Kids: Learn about why the weather changes, how we predict the weather, and how weather can cause great destruction; Spanish version available
- Let's Party: Tips for having safe, drug free parties, including a hosting checklist, tasty recipes, and fun party games
- Walk in My Shoes: Learn what it feels like to be older and what happens to our bodies as we age
- Dr. Arbor Talks Trees: Dr. Arbor teaches all about trees!
Nutrition and Wellness
- HOT Project: Healthy Outcomes for Teens: The HOT Project is for website for students to increase their knowledge about obesity and Type 2 diabetes