In the midst of a public health crisis as vast in scope as the COVID-19 pandemic, community leaders often juggle a wide range of needs. From managing public sentiment to helping business unpack the implications on their operations, there is a great deal of demand for information. Our staff has assembled a collection of resources that address some of these needs.
- Practical Community Management Practices for Ticks and Mosquitoes (Press Release), Illinois Extension
- Best Practices for Naming of Human Diseases, World Health Organization
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 Centers for Disease Control
- Epidemic Preparedness for Community Organizations Extension Disaster Education Network
- Preparing Youth to Assist in Community Disasters (News Release), Illinois Extension
- Understanding Individual Tax Rebates from CARES Corona Bill, (Tip Sheet), Committee on Ways and Means
- April 9, noon: Spring Thaw: Ticks, Disease, Public Health, and Landscaping Practices, Dr. Holly Tuten, Illinois Extension