The spread and mitigation of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving concern for Illinois. This collection of resources can assist families and community leaders preparing for and coping with COVID-19.
Help for Businesses
Illinois Extension has reliable information to help businesses weather the economic effect of COVID-19. See our recent resources, then check out a complete list of resources for small business owners.
- Learn safe effective ways to open restaurants
- Resilience is our New Normal
- Small Retailers Face Big Decisions
- Be Ready When Your Doors Reopen
- In a Word, Resilient
- Remote Workforce Creates Challenges
- Loan and Grant Programs for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
Help for Families
Illinois Extension has several resources to help families stay healthy in body and spirit throughout the COVID-19 health crisis. Check out the most recent additions here, then see our complete list of resources, from cooking to family finances.
- Vacunas Contra El COVID-19: Lo Que Mis Amigos Necesitan Saber Ahora
- What to Do If You've Lost Health Insurance Due to COVID-19
- Build Your Savings Account: What to Do with $1,200 (Spanish)
- Helping Children Cope in Times of Stress (Spanish)
- Helping Teens Deal with Stress (Spanish)
- How Safe is My Food in a COVID world?
- Fill your pantry with home-preserved foods
- Shopping to Save
- Mindfulness for Stress Reduction
- Keeping Nourished When You're Not Feeling Well
Help for Ag Producers
From home and community gardens to farmers markets and commercial agriculture, Illinois Extension has the latest COVID updates for today's ag industry.
- COVID creates shortage of PPE for pesticide applicators
- Farmers struggle with closing plants; what it means for your dinner table
- For Farmers: What to Do If You've Lost Health Insurance Due to COVID-19,
- Cleaning, Sanitization, and Disinfection on the Produce Farm
- COVID-19 Forces changes in pesticide training, testing
- Plant Clinic still open for business
Help for Communities
Illinois Extension supports communities with resources and webinars for government and business leaders.
- COVID dashboard helps makes sense of the numbers
- Connecting Illinois through broadband
- Millions at Stake in Census; Be Counted
Current Information about COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and the Illinois Department of Public Health are definitive sources for up-to-date public health information. University of Illinois Extension provides reliable, practical information to Illinois families and communities working to implement guidelines and keep themselves and their neighbors safe.
View the full listing of upcoming webinars for additional options