Herbicide Tolerant Crop Stewardship
This online training course is designed for pesticide applicators looking to better understand how to prevent herbicide injury. With an understanding of the off-target, herbicide movement of herbicides and knowing which factors contribute to herbicide injury, applicators can more easily take preventative steps.
- Identify typical injury symptoms that result from exposure to PGR or auxin herbicides.
- Learn how to get injury diagnosis assistance.
- Identify resources for handling injured plants and communicating with neighbors.
This training also can serve those interested in preventing herbicide injury and promoting neighbor communications in regard to these issues.
Visit this online training course and click 'Login as Guest' for access. This free course was revised in May 2021.
- Making Pesticide Applications in School/Community Gardens: University of Illinois Extension (Revised 2020)
- Pesticide Applicator Certification & Training Brochure: Certification and Training Assessment Group
- Temperature Inversions: North Dakota State University (Revised 2019)
- Top 12 Lawn and Garden Pests: University of Illinois Extension
UI Plant Clinic
Clean Sweep Program
Sensitive Areas Map
Driftwatch, Beecheck, Fieldcheck
National Pesticide Information Center
WPS Compliance Assistance Library