Health Make-A-Thon competition open for submissions
University of Illinois Extension and the Carle Illinois College of Medicine invite Illinois residents to submit ideas for improving human health to the second annual Illinois Health Make-a-Thon competition. The 10 best ideas will each be supported by $10,000.
Extension receives 2019 Partner of the Year Award
University of Illinois Extension received the 2019 Community Partner of the Year Award from the Eastern Illinois Foodbank. This award is given to a community organization each year who has partnered with the Foodbank to help further the mission of alleviating hunger in Eastern Illinois communities.
"One of the things that I really enjoy is educating folks how to work with their landscape, how to tweak it...kind of getting them over the 'OMG!' moments."
- University of Illinois Extension Auditorium, 801 Country Fair Dr. Champaign, Il (Champaign County)
- Champaign County Extension Office, 801 N. Country Fair Dr. Champaign, IL. 61821
- Bremen High School (Cook County)
- 1102 McConnell Rd, Woodstock IL, 60098 (McHenry County)
- Odell Public Library, Morrison