Don't forget to include the form
Be sure to print and complete the appropriate form. Do not submit payment with your sample. You should pay from the invoice you receive with your results.
- Diagnostic Sample Submission Form | Diagnostic Sample Submission Guidelines
- Molecular Submission Form
- Nematology Submission Form | Nematology Submission Guidelines | How to Take a Nematode Soil Sample
- Free SCN Egg Counts for Illinois producers sponsored by the Illinois Soybean Association. You can also contact Matt at email@example.com for a free sampling kit including instructions and prepaid shipping label.
- Free hemp samples for industrial hemp growers in IL, IN, MI, and WI as part of USDA-NIFA SAC program award #2022-38624-38368. This sample form must be submitted with the sample to be included under this program.
University of Illinois Plant Clinic is open all year. Call us at (217) 333-0519 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Diagnoses and recommended controls by the University of Illinois Plant Clinic are based solely on the material and information submitted. The less representative the sample, and the less complete the information provided, the greater the chance for misdiagnosis.
Plant Clinic Address
S-417 Turner Hall
1102 S. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801