What's it like in 4-H?
In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
Contact us about 4-H at 618-526-4551 or email@example.com today!
Member Records & Awards
- Cloverbud Member Record
- Member Record
- Goal Sheet
- President Award (must be completed by leader)
- Illinois State 4-H Award Applications including:
- 4-H Club Recognition
- Illinois 4-H Experience Award for Individuals
- Holstein-Friesian Association Award
- Illinois 4-H Electricity Achievement Award
- Illinois 4-H Sustaining the Future Award
- Illinois 4-H Scholarship Application
- Foundation Scholarship This award is to encourage and support the county’s youth who are interested in higher education. The Foundation will be offering up to $5,000 annually with a minimum of $500 per scholarship awarded by the discretion of the Foundation Board of Directors. Applications due April 22, 2022 by close of business.
- Assistance for 4-H Event Trips Assistance may be provided to 4-H members who wish to attend the following out-of-county 4-H trips. Scholarship amounts vary depending on the cost of the trip and other considerations.
- Club Tree Planting Project Clinton County 4-H Foundation is sponsoring a tree planting project in memory of Herm & Cecilia Wiedle.