We know life is busy and our schedule doesn't always match yours. Access recordings of the recent webinars whenever it fits your schedule. Click to find complete playlist of related content or see a list of programs below.
Watch our featured selections
Our Learning Archive
At Illinois Extension, we share your dream of living in a thriving community. We know the burden of responsibility weighs heavily on community leaders. By working collaboratively with new and existing networks, we're helping communities plan for better lives for their residents.
We know you can't attend every training you need at the time it's offered. That's why we've collected some of the most valuable resources here. They're available anytime you are.
Community Food Systems
See our work in the community food systems area.
- Greene County Grocery Survey Report, Jennifer Russell
- Potential for Improving the Economy and Health of your Community, Joseph Malual
- Think Global, Eat Local, Pam Schallhorn
Customized Planning Process
See our work in the customized planning area.
- Reversing the Exodus: Strategies for Attracting & Retaining Youth in Rural Communities, Pam Schallhorn
- The Young Adult Advisory Panel, Pam Schallhorn and Kris Noble
Local Government Education
See our full archive of local government webinars.
Small Business Development
See our work in the small business development area.
- Creative Ways to Finance a Business, Pam Schallhorn
- Developing a Creative Economy, Pam Schallhorn
- Secondary Data Spurs Call to Action (Buy Local), Susan Odum
- The Virtualized Pop-up: The Virtualized Shopping Experience, Pam Schallhorn
- The Virtualized Pop-up: Understanding and Interacting with the Online Shopper, Pam Schallhorn
- The Virtualized Pop-up: Virtual Packaging, Pam Schallhorn
- The Virtualized Pop-up: E-commerce Site Development Tips, Pam Schallhorn
- Understanding Financial Statements: Preparing Farmers for Uncertain Times, Pam Schallhorn
See our work in the sustainable communities area.
- Equitable Green Infrastructure, Lisa Merrifield
- How to Address Flooding and Community Water Quality Issues, Lisa Merrifield
- Understanding Public and Private Sources of Drinking Water, Lisa Merrifield
See our work in the workforce development area.
- Recognizing & Managing Stress, Pam Schallhorn