Small Business Development
Supporting Small Business in your Community
Small Business Education
- Attracting and Welcoming Customers
- Writing Your Business Plan
- Starting a Specialty Foods Business
- Welcome Mat Out for Business Start Ups
- What Direction is Your Business Heading?
- Global Trade Is Here to Stay
- Thinking of Going Global? Start Here.
- Getting Paid for Foreign Sales
- Ten Tips for Illinois Businesses to Grow Foreign Trade
- Small Business Development in Illinois
Small Business Development Resources
One of the goals of Extension's Community and Economic Development team is to help local leaders and would-be business owners build local capacity to successfully create and operate small businesses. To this end, we provide programming and tools which can, among other things, help you assess your small business development needs. For more information about these resources, please contact Mike Delany (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Richard Proffer (email@example.com).
- Small Business Checklist
- Business Community Needs Assessment
- Countywide Business Assessment
- Local Consumer Survey
- Simple Local Business Survey
- Millennial Survey