We know life is busy and our schedule doesn't always match yours. Access recordings of the recent webinars whenever it fits your schedule. Click to find complete playlists of related content.
CAN'T MAKE THE WEBINAR? CHECK OUT THE RECORDING
At Illinois Extension, we know that transformational leaders embrace change and drive critical conversations. Community needs can evolve quickly. We believe you should feel empowered, not overwhelmed.
Economy and Workforce
- Smart Growth for Rural Communities
- Utilizing Opportunity Zones for Development
- Reversing the Exodus: Strategies for attracting and retaining young adults to rural communities
- Workforce Investment Opportunity Areas and Offerings in Illinois
- The Impacts of Dollar General on Rural Illinois Communities
- Public Service Motivation
COVID-19 Economic Relief Updates
In the midst of an unprecedented public health crisis, community leaders faced an increasing list of challenges in managing public sentiment, helping businesses unpack operational implications of conducting business safely, and navigating the economic impacts of a rapidly-changing pandemic environment. Our partnerships with organizations throughout the state created a timely place for local leaders to explore, inspect, and discuss government relief efforts for businesses and residents.
- American Rescue Plan Treasury Guidance
- Illinois Municipal Budgets: During and After COVID-19
- Illinois Small Business Exporters: CARES Act Funding September 2020 Update
- IGPA Fiscal and Economic Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Illinois
- DCEO Coronavirus Relief Fund Assistance for Local Governments
- COVID-19 June 2020 Update: Cutback Budgeting for Local Officials
- COVID-19 May 2020 Update for Local Officials in Illinois: HR and WC
- COVID-19 April 2020 Update for Local Officials