International Trade Education
Illinois Extension has the opportunity to gather experts from state and federal agencies to teach business owners and managers about the international trade process. With this programming, Illinois' business owners can prepare to compete - and succeed - worldwide to benefit the local economy. For more information, contact Mike Delany, one of Extension's Community and Economic Development Educators, at email@example.com.
- Global Trade Impact on Illinois Businesses: Uncover key themes in international trade that shape how Illinois businesses can compete in a world market.
- Reasons to Export: A Place to Start: Concise summary of global trade metrics and opportunities.
- Getting Paid for Foreign Sales: Review of essential definitions for international trade activities.
- Ten Tips for Illinois Businesses to Grow Foreign Trade: These strategies will provide guidance for businesses looking to establish or grow their foreign trade operations.
- Small Business Development in Illinois: Strategies for Illinois businesses to expand domestic shipping of their products to the international market.