Get binge-worthy research updates and best management practices about Illinois row crops.
CropFlix is streamable content for row crop producers, advisers, and agronomists who want to improve their cropping systems and earn CEUs. These sessions provide research updates and best management practices for row crop production in Illinois.
Register and choose from a series of prerecorded programs to watch on-demand at your convenience online through Learn @ Illinois Extension.
Cost: $5 per 0.5 CEU, $10 per 1.0 CEU
Inquiries: Talon Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More CEU opportunities and online certificate and degree programs are available through the University of Illinois Crop Sciences program.
If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Chelsea Harbach at email@example.com. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for the requested accommodation.
- Climate Change and Illinois Crop Yields | Dr. Emerson Nafziger, Professor Emeritus and Extension Specialist, UIUC Department of Crop Sciences
- Where We're at with the Soybean Cyst Nematode Problem | Dr. Chelsea Harbach, Commercial Agriculture Extension Educator, Illinois Extension
- Crop Management Changes as Yields Change in Illinois | Dr. Emerson Nafziger, Professor Emeritus and Extension Specialist, UIUC Department of Crop Sciences
- Current Situation with Western and Northern Corn Rootworm in Illinois | Dr. Nick Seiter, Research Assistant Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist, Department of Crop Sciences
- Illinois Hemp: Production Strategies and Research Updates | Phillip Alberti, Commercial Agriculture Extension Educator, Illinois Extension
- Exploring the Cause of Injury or Death in Grain Entrapment, Engulfment, and Extrication | Dr. Salah Issa, Assistant Professor, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- New Looks From an Old Herbicide, Again | Dr. Aaron Hager, Associate Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist, Department of Crop Sciences
- Ear-Feeding Caterpillars and Above-Ground Bt Traits | Dr. Nick Seiter, Research Assistant Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist, Department of Crop Sciences
To enroll in a CropFlix session on the Learn @ Illinois Extension website please follow these directions.
Log In or Create an Account
- Click the Register link above.
- Click the Log In button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete steps 4 and 5 only if you DO NOT have a Learn @ Illinois Extension account.
- Click the "Create Account" button towards the bottom, and complete the registration form.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow the in-email instructions for confirming your account.
Enroll in Training
- Follow the instructions above to Log In and/or Create a Learn @ Illinois Extension account.
- Locate the CropFlix session for which you'd like to enroll in, and click on the title.
- Follow the given prompt to complete payment through Authorize.Net. Upon completion of payment, you'll be taken directly to the session page.
If you have difficulty confirming your account or enrolling in training modules, contact the site administrator at email@example.com.
Note: The User Voluntary Demographic information that is part of the account creation form is not required. However, Illinois Extension wants to ensure that we are presenting programs to a wide range of participants. This information will not be used to identify any program participants. It is used to collect data to assess the impact of our programming.
"CropFlix was the best format on web meetings that I participated in this year. I prefer in person instruction, but having additional content and being able to access it at my convenience were really nice."
"The format used for this year’s CropFlix worked well. The opportunity to attend when convenient, and the short, to-the-point presentations were greatly appreciated."