Get the latest updates on Illinois crop production
The 2023 Crop Management Conference happens January and February.
Make the most informed decisions you can for your farm by getting the latest research updates to improve productivity and output from crop science experts at University of Illinois. Crop producers, consultants, and industry professionals are invited to the 2023 Crop Management Conference series in person or online.
Ten or more continuing education units (CEUs) are available for certified crop advisors on a broad range of crop production topics.
If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate, or for more information, contact Talon Becker at email@example.com. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting access needs.
Choose from three in-person locations
Three in-person sessions are being offered around Illinois:
- January 24: Mt. Vernon. Register by January 17 for early-bird rate.
- February 7: Champaign. Register by January 31 for early-bird rate.
- February 15: Sycamore. Register by February 8 for early-bird rate.
- Cost is $80 if you register by the early bird date; after the cost is $100.
- Lunch is included.
- Sessions are 45 to 50 minutes long.
- Participants who attend in person also have access to online sessions starting February 15.
Register for online access to the conference presentations is available February 15 to March 31.
- Cost is $50.
- Presentations run 25 to 50 minutes long.
- Certified crop advisors may earn CEU credit by viewing the online presentations and completing the corresponding quizzes to unlock the QR code. Sessions will be worth 0.5 to 1.0 CEUs, accordingly.
Online participants much create or access their Learn @ Illinois Extension platform. New accounts will receive an email allowing you to add the course.