Get binge-worthy research updates and best management practices about Illinois row crops.
CropFlix is streamable content for row crop producers, advisers, and agronomists who want to improve their cropping systems and earn CEUs. These interactive online sessions provide research updates and best management practices for row crop production in Illinois.
Choose from a series of prerecorded programs to watch on-demand at your convenience online through Learn @ Illinois Extension.
Cost: $5 per 0.5 CEU, $10 per 1.0 CEU
More CEU opportunities and online certificate and degree programs are available through the University of Illinois Crop Sciences program.
Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Chelsea Harbach at email@example.com. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for the requested accommodation.
To enroll in a CropFlix course on the Learn @ Illinois Extension website login to an existing account or create a new account, completing the steps in your confirmation email.
If you have difficulty confirming your account or enrolling in training modules, contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The User Voluntary Demographic Information is section is optional. Illinois Extension wants to ensure that we are presenting programs to a wide range of participants. This information will not be used to identify any program participants. It is used to collect data for the impact of our programming.
- Climate Change and Illinois Crop Yields | Dr. Emerson Nafziger, Professor Emeritus and Extension Specialist, UIUC Department of Crop Sciences.
- Where We're at with the Soybean Cyst Nematode Problem | Dr. Chelsea Harbach, Commercial Agriculture Extension Educator, Illinois Extension.
- The Dicamba Dilemma: Observations of Midwest Extension Weed Scientists | Dr. Aaron Hager, Associate Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist.
- Practical Nitrogen Management for Corn | Dr. Emerson Nafziger, Professor Emeritus and Extension Specialist, UIUC Department of Crop Sciences.
- Current Situation with Western and Northern Corn Rootworm in Illinois | Dr. Nick Seiter, Research Assistant Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist, Department of Crop Sciences.
- Illinois Hemp: Production Strategies and Research Updates | Phillip Alberti, Commercial Agriculture Extension Educator, Illinois Extension.
- Developing Relationships Between Scientists and Farmers | Dr. Anthony Studer, Assistant Professor, Department of Crop Sciences.
- Insect Management in Corn and Soybean | Dr. Nick Seiter, Research Assistant Professor and Faculty Extension Specialist, Department of Crop Sciences.