Entries are due Feb. 3 to the Extension office
- "Macoupin County 4-H Showbook" and the year "2023" must be shown somewhere in your design.
- Use any 4-H fair or project theme.
- Must be a 4-H member. This includes Cloverbuds.
- Your artwork must be drawn or printed in black ink only.
- Your entry must be on white unlined paper.
- No entries with trademark characters/symbols other than the 4-H clover are accepted.
- Put your name and club on the back of your design in pencil.
- Design must be vertical/portrait.
- One entry per 4-H member.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate, contact Kate Harding, email@example.com.