In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
Fairs and Shows
- 2020 Jersey County 4-H Virtual Fair Results
- 2020 Jersey County 4-H State Fair Results
- 2020 Jersey County 4-H Virtual Fair Presentation
- 2020 Jersey County Virtual Show Book
- 2020 4-H Project Report
- 2020 4-H Cloverbud Report
- 4-H Online Judging Exhibitor Tip Sheet
- 2020 Jersey County Award Recognition Dates & Deadlines
- I Dare You Award Nomination
- Outstanding 1st Year Member Nomination
- Outstanding 4-H Member Nomination
- 4-H Activity Report - This document is a good tool to keep track of everything the 4-H member has done throughout the program year. It is not required but is very useful when completing 4-H records at the end of the program year.
- 4-H Activity Report: EXAMPLE
- 4-H Experience Award Application: EXAMPLE
- 4-H Mapped Activity Report & Application: EXAMPLE