- 1 tablespoon stick margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 2/3 cups coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water. Melt margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sugar and onions. Sauté 8 minutes or until golden brown; stir frequently.
- Stir in red bell pepper, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Sauté 2 minutes. Serve.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 115 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 8 g
Added Sugar: 5 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 1 g