- 1 15.5-ounce can of no salt added cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can of yellow wax beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can of no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup calamata olives without pits, chopped
- 1 medium red onion (about 1 cup) diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently toss drained green, yellow, black beans and olives in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and vinegar. Heat stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in onions, oil, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Pour hot dressing over beans. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight for flavors to develop.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week.
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Sodium: 310 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g
Added Sugar: 10 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g