- 1 1/2 cup cooked turkey, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3/4 cup carrots, cooked and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 cup prepared low sodium turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, prepared
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water before preparing ingredients. Scrub carrots with a clean vegetable brush or towel under running water.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray pie pan or shallow baking dish (8” x 8”) with nonstick cooking spray. Place turkey in bottom of pan or dish.
- Mix prepared celery, onions, carrots and peas in a medium bowl. Spread vegetables on top of turkey.
- Pour gravy on top of vegetables and turkey. Spoon mashed potatoes around edge of dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F on food thermometer.
Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator 3 to 4 days or freezer 4 to 6 months.
Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 440 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 15 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 15 g