In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
Find a local 4-H Club in Edwards County
- Bone Gap Cardinals: Meet at 6:30 PM the second Tuesday of each month in Bone Gap. Leader: Norma Hamilton
- Blue Ribbons: Meet at 6 PM the third Tuesday of each month in Albion. Leader: Neil & Debbie Fearn
- Ellery Panthers: Meet at 6 PM the fourth Wednesday of each month in Albion. Leader: Don & Kathy St Ledger; Greg & Abby Shelton
- Little Wabash Ramblers: Meet times and locations TBD Leader: Jordan Duncan
- Yankees: Meet at 7 PM the third Wednesday of each month in West Salem. Leaders: Derra Williams; Jordan McWhirter
- 4-H Sr. Federation (all high school youth welcome) Meeting dates to be determined. Leader: Debbie Fearn
- Edwards Co. Shooting Sports 4th Saturday morning of each month at 8 a.m. Coordinator Lise Summerfield-Call the office for information.
- Please contact a leader or the Edwards County Extension office for meeting locations.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Illinois Shooting Sports-Edwards County has Archery, Shotgun, and Rifle
Edwards Co. 4-H Tag-A-Long Cloverbuds-Just for 5-7 year olds!