Announcements and Highlights
Resources for Responding to COVID-19
The spread and migration of the novel coronavirus is revolving in Illinois. This collection of resources can assist families, and community leaders preparing for and coping with COVID-19.
4-Season Gardening Webinars Offered.
Spring is here. Now is the time to make your gardening plan. Cool Season vegetables and plant tips and tricks here!
YQCA New Livestock Quality Assurance Requirement!
4-H Members in Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Swine, Sheep, and Goats are required to certify. Register Today for one of our Clinics!
- Your own location (Edwards County)
- Free Methodist Church Bridgeport Fellowship Hall (Lawrence County)
- Edwards County Horse Arena (Edwards County)
- Edwards County Farm Bureau Meeting Room (Edwards County)
- Edwards County Country Financial Hall Building (Edwards County)
Basic Contact Form To Email
Basic Volunteer Form Email To
Contact Form To
Gift Account Codes
4-H Edwards County
4-H Wayne County
4-H Richland County
U of I Extension Annual Fund
4-H Lawrence County
4-H Wabash County