"Just Wing It" Pollinators 4-H SPIN Club Meeting
Sunday, January 26 at 2:00 PM
Extension - Farm Bureau Auditorium
1102 McConnell Rd, Woodstock
Meeting topics may include:
- Starting and maintaining a Beehive
- Monarchs on the Move
- Pollinator gardens
- Much more!
This year members will:
- Expand their knowledge on Native Bee Colonies.
- Grow the butterflies for the fair’s butterfly house.
- Operate a booth at the 2020 American Bee Federation meetings.
- Continue managing two beehives.
- Continue improvements to the McHenry County Fair’s Conservation World to help community understanding of pollinators.
Open to NEW and RETURNING members ages 8-18 as of September 1, 2019.
This is a great opportunity to get your friends involved in 4-H while increasing your pollinator knowledge!
NEW to 4-H members welcome!