Monday, January 27 at *6:00pm at the Extension office
*please note time changes due to Livestock meeting at 7pm
Federation members interested in staying for the Livestock Superintendent meeting at 7pm are welcome to and contribute your ideas, compliments or concerns to the Livestock committee. We value YOUR opinions and contributions and would like to invite you to the committee!
Bring ideas for:
- County-wide community service projects - (pop tab challenge, blankets, food pantry, other volunteer opportunities, etc.)
- Project day activities, workshops, clinics, Cloverbud camp, etc.
- SPIN Clubs
- Livestock clinics and YQCA certification (volunteers needed for check-in)
- Fundraising ideas (4-H Fun Run, Culver's, Papa Murphy's, String Tie donations, etc.)
- Promotional ideas (parade, signs,...)
- Fair activities
Federation will be asked to help plan some of these activities so bring your ideas to add to the choices below!
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- YQCA Junior level training for ages 8-11
- Candy making
- Cupcake decorating
- Food Science
- Hands Only CPR
- Tie Blankets for Ty to be donated to the Children's Hospital
- Painting/decorating flower pots
- Free choice activities (between sessions)
- "Code Your World"
- and more!
Please register HERE