- All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Attendees are invited to experience all gardens at their own pace on a self-guided tour.
- Master Gardeners will be on-site at each garden to answer questions and offer educational materials.
- The event is held rain or shine.
- No pets, please.
- The University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, contact the McHenry County Extension office.
- Tickets to go on sale May 22nd through MCC.