- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger root
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed, and trimmed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water. Heat canola oil in a wok or skillet. Add garlic and ginger and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add green beans and stir-fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil and salt; toss until beans are coated. Serve.
Store in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 200 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 5 g
Added Sugar: 0 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 1 g