In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
- Scales Mound Club @ 7 PM, first Wednesday of month
- 21st Century @ 6:45 PM, first Wednesday of the month
- Pleasant View @ 6:30 PM, third Sunday of the month
- Shooting Stars @ 6:30 PM, third Sunday of the month
- Menominee Achievers @ 10 AM, third Sunday of the month
- Chelsea Busy Bees @ 7 PM, third Tuesday of the month
- Top Notchers @ 7 PM, last Thursday of the month
- 4-H Federation @ 7 PM, first Monday of the month
Club Schedules - printable list of club meeting dates, times and contact information.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Find Your Form: Open 24/7/365
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
4-H Online is our online enrollment system. The online system is easy to use and there are guides below that help step you through the process. Every change you make is dated, so you'll be sure to meet all registration deadlines.
A few tips for enrolling online:
- New and returning 4-H families can use this online instructions guide to help walk you through enrollment.
- For more helpful information view this enrollment video.
- Are you a 4-H volunteer? Our instructions for volunteers provides a helpful summary of key information for volunteers.
- Log in any time before your local deadline to select or change your projects.