In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
- Scales Mound Club @ 7 PM, first Wednesday of month
- 21st Century @ 6:45 PM, first Wednesday of the month
- Pleasant View @ 6:30 PM, third Sunday of the month
- Shooting Stars @ 6:30 PM, third Sunday of the month
- Menominee Achievers @ 10 AM, third Sunday of the month
- Chelsea Busy Bees @ 7 PM, third Tuesday of the month
- Top Notchers @ 7 PM, last Thursday of the month
- 4-H Federation @ 7 PM, first Monday of the month
Club Schedules - printable list of club meeting dates, times and contact information.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Dalton Wachter wins Key Award and Legacy of Leadership Scholarship
Find Your Form: Open 24/7/365
Invite your friends to Join 4-H