What's it like in 4-H?
In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
- Country Cuzins, 7 PM, first Monday of month
- Davis Rockets, 6 PM, first Monday of month
- Florence Crickets, 6:15 PM, first Tuesday of month
- Freeport Fantastics, 6:15 PM, first Monday of month
- German Valley Golden Eagles, 7 PM, second Monday of mont
- Harlem Helpers, 7 PM, first Monday of month
- Lena Live Wires, 6 PM, second Monday of month
- Lena Lucky Clovers, 6:30 PM, first Tuesday of month
- Pearl City Hornets, 7 PM, first Monday of month
- Pearl Valley Rangers, 6 PM, second Sunday of month
- Rainbow Rangers, 2 PM, first or second Sunday of month
- Snappy Snazzers, 7 PM, first Monday of month
- Whiz Kids, 5:30 PM, first Monday of month
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Michelle Marck wins State Project Mastery Award
4-H Unit 1 BINGO!!!
International Youth Travel Opportunities
Find Your Form: Open 24/7/365
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
4-H at the Illinois State Fair
2020 Program Book
The 2020 4-H Program Book is provided to assist you in preparing for this year’s 4-H Shows and Contests. It identifies the 4-H projects, which may be exhibited, their various classes, and the rules & regulations governing their exhibition. Please read it thoroughly and carefully to prevent any misunderstanding or potential disappointment.