The Extension Council is authorized by the University of Illinois Board of Trustees, in accordance with state law, to be actively involved in the operation of University of Illinois Extension. Extension Councils cooperate with Extension staff in planning, promoting, developing, implementing, evaluating, and financing an Extension program designed to meet the needs, interests, and resources of the local communities served.
Extension Council meetings four or more times a year. Meetings are held in the fall, winter and spring and dates and times are determined by the availability of council members. The summer meetings are held at each county’s 4-H Shows, allowing council members to meet with 4-H members and see their projects and exhibits.
- Extension Council Informational Flier
- Extension Council Job Description
- Extension Council Members - Unit 1
Minutes and Agendas
- Agenda 2021.3.2 Unit 1 Extension Council Agenda
- Minutes 2020.4.22 Unit 1 Extension Council Meeting
- Agenda 2020.4.22 Unit 1 Extension Council Agenda
- Minutes 2019.12.10 Unit 1 Extension Council Meeting
- Minutes 2019.04.04 Unit 1 Extension Council Meeting
- Agenda 2019.04.04 Unit 1 Extension Council Agenda
- Minutes 2019.01.17 Unit 1 Extension Council Meeting