What's it like in 4-H?
In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
- Burritt Winners, 6:30 PM, first Monday of the month
- Centerville Knot Ketchers, 7 PM, second Thursday of the month
- Clover Crusaders, 3:30 PM first Thursday of the month
- Guilford Gainers, 7 PM, second Monday of the month
- Machesney Pilots, 6 PM, third Monday of the month
- Midway Marvels, 1 PM, second Sunday of the month
- New England Banners, second Tuesday of the month
- North Main Rustlers, 6:30 PM, third Tuesday of the month
- Northern Stars, 4 PM, third Sunday of the month
- Owen Blue Bonnets, 6:30 PM, fourth Monday of the month
- Seward Determination, 7 PM, second Monday of the month
- Stars Stripes & Clovers, 2 PM, second Sunday of the month
- Tri River Tryers, 6 PM, second Thursday of the month
- Winnebago Wide Awakes, 7 PM, third Monday of the month
- Winnebago Shooting Sports, call for information
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
2020/2021 4-H Project Guide
International Youth Travel Opportunities
Find Your Form: Open 24/7/365
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
4-H at the Illinois State Fair
4-H Online is our online enrollment system. The online system is easy to use and there are guides below that help step you through the process. Every change you make is dated, so you'll be sure to meet all registration deadlines.
A few tips for enrolling online:
- New and returning 4-H families can use this online instructions guide to help walk you through enrollment.
- For more helpful information view this enrollment video.
- Are you a 4-H volunteer? Our instructions for volunteers provides a helpful summary of key information for volunteers.
- Log in any time before your local deadline to select or change your projects.
Winnebago County Fair -
- Woodworking 1 - Framing a Picture
- Woodworking 1 - Hold Those Letters
- Woodworking 1 - Your Own Box
- Woodworking 2 - Birdhouse Apartment
- Woodworking 2 - Putting A Foot Up - Footstool
- Woodworking 3 - A Box of Many Uses
- Woodworking 3 - Bookcase
- Woodworking 3 - A Jigsaw Puzzle
- Woodworking 4 - Step Stool - Chair
- Woodworking 4 - Table Top Hockey Game