- Learn about all the different projects 4-H has to offer with the Illinois 4-H Project Selection Guide. Projects are organized into eight larger areas: animal sciences, career and leadership development, civic engagement, creative arts, environment, food systems, healthy living, and STEM.
- If you can’t find the project you’re looking for, use this handy guide to help you locate your desired project in one of these eight sections.
- Found a project that sounds interesting but don't really know what it is? Get a better idea of what a project is about and find some quick hands-on activities to do at home using Illinois 4-H Spark Sheets
- Project Selection Reference Price Guide
- Explore the “Pick Your Project Guide”: illinois.edu/4Hprojectguide
- See the Family Enrollment Guide for instructions.
- Link to enroll: http://v2.4honline.com
- Youth and volunteers need to sign a form to participate in 4-H and Extension activities. This is only required to be signed one time in the 4-H career. The form must be signed by youth and parent and the names must be printed/signed by hand. Lifetime Risk Form