- Learn about all the different projects 4-H has to offer with the Illinois 4-H Project Selection Guide. Projects are organized into eight larger areas: animal sciences, career and leadership development, civic engagement, creative arts, environment, food systems, healthy living, and STEM.
- If you can’t find the project you’re looking for, use this handy guide to help you locate your desired project in one of these eight sections.
- Found a project that sounds interesting but don't really know what it is? Get a better idea of what a project is about and find some quick hands-on activities to do at home using Illinois 4-H Spark Sheets
- Project Selection Reference Price Guide
- Explore the “Pick Your Project Guide”: illinois.edu/4Hprojectguide
- Project Selection & Publication Order Form: list of project manuals by projects and LINKS to the publication downloads. To order publications use the following link: https://go.illinois.edu/pubsrequest
- Cloverbud lessons ND 4-H https://www.ndsu.edu/4h/parents/cloverbuds/lessons/
- Cloverbud curriculum Utah 4-H: https://extension.usu.edu/utah4h/discover
- 4-H AT HOME: https://4-h.org/about/4-h-at-home/
- Big book of Cloverbud activities:
- Curriculum available on from the 4-H mall or check with the Extension office: https://shop4-h.org/collections/curriculum
- The Big Book of 4-H Cloverbud Activities
- Exploring 4-H
- All About Pets
- All About Insects Bundle
- Create Your Own Marshmallow Rocket
- Educational Farm Bingo Game
- See the Family Enrollment Guide for instructions.
- Link to enroll: http://v2.4honline.com
- Youth and volunteers need to sign a form to participate in 4-H and Extension activities. This is only required to be signed one time in the 4-H career. The form must be signed by youth and parent and the names must be printed/signed by hand. Lifetime Risk Form
- Volunteer Packet: Apply to be a McHenry County 4-H volunteer
- IL State Volunteer Resources
- Required Child Protection Training: Each volunteer must complete the University of Illinois Child Protection Training.
- Recommended Trainings: We also encourage volunteers to view these additional trainings. These may be completed any time you have an extra few minutes and want to learn more about your volunteer role.
End of Year Resources:
- Treasurer Book
- Annual Financial Statement
- Long Term Spending Plan
- Indication of Financial Activity
- 4-H Dissolution Clause – For clubs disbanding
How to make a pdf on your phone from a photo: