4-H is a place where you find a place to belong. It's where you decide what matters to you, learn about things that interest you, and where you serve in the community where you live.
- Create and build things. Whether you're inspired by robots and drones or photography and recipe cards, our programs give you the tools and the opportunities to create, imagine, and build.
- Travel and see the world around you. In 4-H, you can travel across the state and around the world if that's what you're in to. Dream big and discover the world through our programs.
- Explore careers that interest you. In 4-H, career exploration is more than just reading about possible jobs, it involves rolling up your sleeves and trying it on for size.
- Make new friends. From clubs to camps to field trips, in 4-H you'll meet new people and experience new social and cultural events. It's pretty easy to form lasting friendships when they're based on shared interests and experiences.
- Teach and inspire kids. 4-H helps prepare youth for roles as leaders in their classrooms, communities, and future careers. We'll help you develop the skills you need to work with youth in your community and help them launch their own 4-H journey.
- Help others. A core aspect of 4-H is learning to serve with and for those around us. 4-H clubs create opportunities for members to find meaningful ways to impact the people and neighborhoods they live in.
June 8 | Union County General Show | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 15 | Johnson County General Show | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 22 | Massac County General Show | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 29 | Pulaski/Alexander County General Show | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
July 13 | Floriculture-Horticulture Exhibition | Union County Extension office | 6:00 p.m.
July 15-July 21 | Livestock Shows
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Find a club in your area
4-H Show Book
2023 AJMPU Show Book