What's it like in 4-H?
In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
To learn more about joining a Clark County 4-H club, please call the Clark County Extension Office at 217-826-5422 or send an email to the program coordinator Cartha Gustafson.
- Casey Achievers: Sara Hosfield and Teresa Winnett
- Casey Achievers Cloverbuds for youth 5-7 years of age: Veronica Cornejo
- Golden Star: Angie Vanatta and Justin Janney
- Moriah Go-Getters: Bob & Angela Zellers or Eliza Smith
- Moriah Cloverbuds for youth 5-7 years of age: Sarah Creech and Brandy Nash
- Clarksville Co-eds: Mercedez Foley and Katie Titus
- Clovers: Angela Wood or Dee Dee Morris
- Hustlers: Hillary Deckard
- Pikes Peak: Cindy Ewing
- Triple T: Aimee Robinson or Christina Hollingsworth or Denise Pine Mattas
- Clark County Cloverbuds for youth 5-7 years of age: Ashlee Crouch
- Boosters: Brenda Gilbert and Dawn Gilbert
- Willow Creek: Karie Cook and Scott Price
- Willow Creek Cloverbuds for youth 5-7 years of age: Sheri Cooper
- New Members Plug-in to 4-H (This online-only version of a 4-H club allows members to participate virtually as individuals rather than in a traditional 4-H club.) Contact Cartha Gustafson at the Extension Office for more information.
SPECIAL INTEREST CLUBS
- 4-H Shooting Sports: Archery, Shotgun, Air Pistol & Air Rifle
- 4-H Jazz Band: Richard and Cartha Gustafson
- 4-H Tractor Club: Jeremy Williams or Seth Gard
- 4-H Horse Club: Karen Hutchens or Susan Shotts
- 4-H Rabbit Club: Tresa Morris
Please review the 4-H Policies.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Invite your friends to Join 4-H